If you are an open, passionate, brave leader, committed to future success for yourself, your organization and the planet, apply now for EGA membership…through
- Request to participate in an Executive Growth Circle (EGC)
- Qualification call with an EGA Certified Catalyst
- Completion of Membership Agreement (see Community Membership Sample Agreement)
What do I gain as member?
- Participation in Executive Growth Circles with 4-10 peers facing similar challenges, opportunities and goals
- Inspiration, coaching and accountability to succeed in a rapidly changing future
- Peer learning, mentoring, global connections and exploration of new research, solutions and resources
- Access to world renowned leaders, research, knowledge, learning labs and innovators
- Sounding Board services with an experienced EGA Catalyst
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.
Through hands-on collaboration with peers to overcome real-world challenges impacting future success, I have gained confidence, a support group and tools that have allowed me to actually innovate.
By working with real-world cases and sharing our actual learnings (successes and failures) in Executive Growth Circles, we learn ‘real time’ while actively taking initiatives forward.
Gives middle managers hands on learning, collaboration / accountability partners and confidence to move forward.
The EGA is the only place I can really share what doesn’t work with trusted peers – this has been highly instrumental in development as a leader – way more valuable than a course or study group.
EGA Membership Options
Open, Committed, Brave leaders who are qualified for EGA Membership can choose between Group Membership or Community Membership.
Individual Leader Membership
|Format||The organization becomes an EGA member with a nominated person that will take advantage of the membership benefits. The membership can be transferred to another employee of the organization at any given time. More employees can join to become members or participate in Executive Growth Circles on specific need basis.||This membership is for individual leaders who are open, committed and brave but don’t have access to corporate funds to fund the membership, are currently not part of an organization (or in transition) or operate their own business/ organization.||This membership is for individual leaders who are open, committed and brave and who choose to participate at as needed basis, for example to solve a Specific Actionable Challenge in a series of EGCs.|
|Access to EGCs||EGCs + Special Interest Circles||EGCs + Special Interest Circles||EGCs|
|Payment Method||Annual invoice to company||Stripe billing||Stripe billing|
|Fee||$295 USD /month||$125 USD / month (first 3 months discount – $295 USD)||$120 USD / month|