Sample Community Membership Agreement
Through this Member Agreement, _________ is a member of the Executive Growth Alliance, effective as of date of agreement submission and payment of membership fees.
This Agreement provides Member with:
- Participation in one Executive Growth Circle per month with preparation and follow-up
- Access to members, resources and contacts within the Executive Growth Alliance Global Community
- Opportunity to participate in innovation expedition and Get Future Ready Now summits.
As a member of the Executive Growth Alliance Member agrees to:
- Participate actively, contributing openly and respectfully to provide value to peers in Executive Growth Circles.
- Take action to implement learning and be prepared to share results in Executive Growth Circles.
- Treat all information received from EGA or exchanged including Executive Growth Circles as confidential – not shared outside of EGCs unless agreed between all relevant parties for two years after termination of EGA Membership.
- Respect the ‘no selling’ policy to develop long-term trusted relationships.
- Payment of initial membership fee of $850 for initial three months followed by monthly fee of $295 unless other options (quarterly or annual payment or additional EGCs) are selected upon checkout via credit card. Monthly payments will be processed on the first day of each month until termination of the membership. Membership fees can be modified by EGA with 45 day notice to members.
- Membership can be terminated by either the member or EGA with 45 days notice to allow closure and smooth transition of members within the community.
- Limitation of Liability: The maximum liability of either party shall not exceed the amount of Member Fees paid during the 12 month period preceding the occurrence giving rise to such liability.
After completion and submission of the Membeship Agreement, you will receive a welcome letter with information on Executive Growth Circles and additional membership benefits.