- Reshaping to meet the needs of the future
- Reorganizing to ensure serving new stakeholders
- Developing ways to ensure the organization has the right people, skills and structure for innovative working
Obstacles to Success:
- Keeping people motivated to step up, understand where they are and what they need
- Continuing to engage with positive company culture while cultivating digital practices within the organization
- Overcoming the impact of Covid-19 on employees and their abilities to perform
How can leadership encourage and engage its employees so they feel valued as the business transitions into the digital space?
- Scheduling one-on-one meetings to understand individual employee needs
- Gaining perspective on balancing the demand for in-person office experiences versus working remotely
- Resolving the digital challenges and making organizational changes to achieve future growth.