- The organization was in top 25 employers globally
- Needed to define a new approach to attracting and recruiting talent in the context of addressing current global macro-trends and becoming future-ready
- More efficiency and effectiveness in strategic workforce
- Consistent framework to ensure the right candidates are identified, attracted, and selected, removing bias from the process.
Specific Actionable Challenge:
How to design and continuously improve our recruitment process? What tools and techniques can I used to source talent, identify & attract the right candidate and remove bias from the process?
- New ways to attract talent – including a referral program, leveraging ESG position, global bootcamps and traineeships
- Clarity around achievable plan and OKRs to focus on
- Insights from peers of external perception of the organization as a brand
- Member incorporated EGA insights into HR strategy which got directional approval
- With continuous support of EGA community, translated strategy into portfolio projects, ‘lighting many fires’ at once
- Achieved real momentum – recruitment now high on the organisational agenda & seeing early results with quality of applicants