- Turn a new circular rope venture into a successful business with the objective of achieving $1M in annual revenue in Year 1
- Ensure that the company is future-proofed through scalable revenue model, access to committed customers and partners.
Specific Actionable Challenge:
What do I need to do to establish and build a company to turn the idea of circular ropes into a sustainable business with long-term positive impact on the environment?
- Learned from others in new ventures AND other recyclers/startups
- New business partners/contacts from different industries ready to collaborate and invest
- Valuable insights in how to structure the revenue model
- Successful negotiations with shipowners thanks to insights from EGC
- A new opportunity to join a startup incubation program to hyper accelerate the company growth
- Achieved real momentum with the startup and well positioned to reach the revenue goal of $1M
- SAC Owner’s comments: “I am overwhelmed by the level of support I’ve received from the EGA community”